Wednesday 19 January 2011

Unsatisfactory

It had to happen sometime, more than three years into my little hair bow business and I have had my first quality issue. I am a bit of a stickler for quality. If I order a style of hair bow then I expect each hair bow to be exactly the same as the other, the colours to match the sample and for them to "withstand little fingers and playground play". So far so good... until now. Blame it on the big freeze, temperatures high in the atmosphere (some bows do travel by air) or overnights in the postman's truck but a selection of the hair bows just do not like the cold. Unfortunately when some glue freezes it becomes brittle and no longer does the job. I have had feedback this week that the ribbon on both the Simone and the Charlotte styles was lifting from the clip. Please if you have purchased these styles and you have had a problem, do not hesitate to contact me.

Both these styles will continue to be offered but the faulty product is being replaced. The maker is one of my best when it comes to detail and styling and she quickly rectified the problem when it was brought to our attention.

Feedback is always helpful. Thank you to both Miss Gracie customers who high lighted this problem. The fact that you took the time to email me is greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment