Wednesday 13 October 2010

And then I spotted Mr Hootie. I love online shopping and I always blabber on about how convenient it is AND how much easier it is to stick to a budget when you are not tempted by something more in store. So how is it that I now have Mr Hootie winging his way to me at this very moment? Because he was just too cute! After all it is October, Halloween is just around the corner and we are huge Harry Potter fans so a very justifiable purchase!

Ps. I did also order Christmas ornaments for my daughter's friends. So cute, beautifully made in England by the very clever Marie at Heartfelt Handmade. I know, it is only October.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for featuring Mr Hootie, he is rather Potter-esque isn't he, I hadn't realised :o) Hope he looks cute in his new home x

    ReplyDelete