Wednesday 28 July 2010


Well I knew this day would come. My almost nine year old announced today that she would like to redecorate her room "when I turn 10". The lovely red gingham I chose before her arrival because it was so fresh and suitable for a boy or girl will go. Over the years I have mixed in pillow cases for a bit of fun; Cath Kidston boats, Laura Ashley gymkhana, Pottery Barn animals and I even succumbed to a bit of Disney. She would like her room to have "lighty greeny colours" inspired by her wonderful frog pillow.

The coveted frog pillow, a gift from her Auntie, is from my favourite website Pillowfolly.com . The tag line "like jewellery for your sofa" says it all. One of the best browsing websites I have visited, always fresh, the fabrics are beautiful and the site is perfect for those late night shopping temptations. Now I have just over a year to find some green gingham sheets and to break the news to my daughter that her bedroom walls will remain white.

No comments:

Post a Comment