Thursday 7 January 2010

2010! While readying myself for this brand new year I came upon this old photo of the first retail days of Miss Gracie. I laughed at the products on offer (some items were just terrible!) and how small a part the hair bows played. Now it is all about the hair bow and never could I have imagined having a business dedicated completely to hair bows or that I would sell them to customers worldwide. The sticky dots on our world map tell the story. Spain, Italy, Switzerland, France, the USA, Singapore, Belgium, Hong Kong, Australia... Thank you to all Miss Gracie customers, family and friends worldwide. We wish you a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. So very glad to have found your blog and website while browsing for something completely not related to ribbons and bows. I have 3 sons - so completely useless for them, however I have to wonderful godaughters who will be thrilled with any trinkets from you. xx

    ReplyDelete